POSTAGE ACCOUNTING FORM
Use this form to enter your accounting information to generate
and print a cover page for your mailings.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE FORM
Important Information - Please Read!
- This form is for United States Postal Service (USPS) mailings only! If you are needing to ship a package/envelope via UPS or FedEx please visit http://iship.colostate.edu to pre-ship your package.
- For all packages over 2 pounds and not going to a PO Box, please use iShip (http://iship.colostate.edu) as prices are more competitive.
- Outgoing mail must be bundled together with a rubber band and have the appropriate Postage Accounting Form attached. (Mail Services provides free recycled rubber bands on request.)
- Outgoing mail must be bundled with the addresses facing the same direction and international mail must be separated from domestic items. Letter-sized mail must be separated into hand-written and type-written.
- Please bundle the letters and flats separately. Letters and flats may be in the same bundle if you have only a few pieces for the same account.
- Large quantities of mail that cannot be secured by a rubber band may be placed in a mail tub or tray with the charge slip on the top piece (please attach with tape). Trays and tubs are available by calling Mail Services at 491-6529.
- Letter-size mail that needs to be sealed should be bundled separately. Manilla envelopes and over-stuffed envelopes should be sealed prior to pickup by Mail Services.
- All outgoing mail must be comprised of Colorado State University business only and must bear a complete Colroado State University department code return address.
- Contact Mail Services at 491-6529 with questions or to order supplies.
Printing Barcoded Postage Accounting Forms
- Click the link above to open the form.
- Fill out the form.
- Click Submit
- Click Print This Page at the top of the window.
- Select as many copies as you need.
- When printed, cut at dotted line.
- Attach to mail pieces/bundles/trays/tubs.
- Your final bundles should look like this:
If you have Questions, Comments, or Concerns about how to properly send
your mail to Mail Services, please contact us PRIOR to sending us your mailings.
CSU Mail Services
200 W. Lake Street
Fort Collins, CO 80523