(970) 491-5012 Fax
200 West Lake Street
6011 Campus Delivery
Central Receiving Building
Mail Production provides CSU departments with assistance in the design and preparation of their outgoing mailings. We offer folding, inserting, tabbing, ink jet addressing, labeling, address standardization and certification, mail merge, and letter printing services at reduced rates.
All mailings should be scheduled with Mail Production one to two weeks in advance depending on the size and complexity of the mailing.
The Mail Production Service Request form needs to be completed for all jobs one to two weeks prior to sending the job to Mail Production. This is an Online process where you can upload your NCOA files and address lists and receive a copy of the order. Materials must be at our facility three days prior to scheduled date. Please click the button below to begin.
Mail Production is a self-funded department and relies on service fees to continue operations. Below is a list of current service fees associated with the services that we provide. Some of the fees listed below may be avoidable with proper mail piece preparation. Please contact Mail Production for assistance in your production job.
To View Table Please Use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Press F5 To Reload Page if Table Does Not Display
Match the Provision Number with the Number Below For Special Notations
1. Maximum Size: 6 1/8" x 11 1/2".
2. Maximum Size: 9" x 12" x 1/4" thick .
3. Mail pieces that exceed any of the maximum dimensions for flats will be charged the oversize rate.
4. Rate when included with address printing. If printing just indicia, rate for appropriate piece size will apply.
5. 1/2 hour minimum charge.
6. Rate with printing, when processing non-automatable items or items destined for delivery on campus.
7. Addresses printed on labels will be charged the cost of materials plus hourly labor.
8. Hand sorting of bulk mailings is not available due to USPS regulations requiring all bulk mailings be processed through address coding certified software.